Welcome to Primal Warrior!

The purpose of this blog is twofold:

1. To help spread the word about Primal Nutrition and the entire way of life surrounding it.

2. To provide information on my particular fitness activities and athletic development. I may eventually use the protocol I'm currently testing to create my own brand of athletic training.

I will be posting quite often, so stay tuned! Oh, and feel free to drop me a line any time if you have any questions related to any topic this blog focuses on!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Two Days of...Well...Not Much

So yesterday was supposed to be my day off...instead I ended up acting like a monkey most of the day, which can be good at times...except when I should be resting. So I took today off as an impromptu rest day. Tomorrow's sprints! I'm already seeing results in my body composition though. I just need to keep in mind that rest is very important! I don't want to burn out, and I don't want to lose any of the progress I've already made. In the next couple days I'll be revealing the actual template I'll be following for the next few months (or longer, depending on the amount of success). So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment